The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. BC Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 5 | Last comment: 09-19-2011 at 14:37
From: (Baytown Texas)
Joined: October 20th, 2009
|Good pic and nice ships, I actually really liked this movie. First time I can think of where Spock tells an "ERROR". Dont think it is entirely accurate though, if im not mistaken the Klingon ship was only fired upon by the cloked Bird of Prey twice and both shots came from under and behind. And also the battle cruiser did not have weapons charged until it came face to face with the Enterprise. Thats the tough part about doing movie shots, they are hard to totally reenact and you will always get sum geek like me to point that out! LOL! Still I give it 8/10, dont see many PODs from this movie. |
Joined: November 10th, 2008
|@1 if you want to recreate it like that you would probably need photoshop to make it look like the battlecruiser did not have it's weapons armed, firing the torpedo from behind would be possible but you would need some pretty difficult camera positioning. |
well done 8/10
Joined: February 16th, 2009
|I gave this a 9 out of 10. Because many people would take a shot, of home planet or something, however this one is defferent, and looks well. I believe even wiht pointers acounted for, this is a really great battle shot, and the title of the pic, is clear on what you need to look for, and for all we know, it could be a different point in the battle. I say great job! |
Joined: February 16th, 2009
|I also forgot to mention, that the D7(basic term) has a Battle scar, or some blast damage, so you can tak ethat into acount if ou want to think it is a different part of the battle, or for a battle pic, nice detail. |
Joined: October 10th, 2010
|Thats an awesome shot! I don't think anyone has recreated this battle in the PoTD's before! A total 9/10. I like how the shot is taken from behind the Enterprise. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!