|USS Relativity (Sovereign) - File Description
| Description: |
This is my first mod for Bridge Commander. I used to roleplay on the Elite Force I Total Conversion, RPG-X. This allowed me to experiment with ships in BC. So, a few days ago, I connected to the Holo Federation RPG-X server and their own map was loaded. It was the USS Relativity.
Their concept of the Relativity was based on a Sovereign Class vessel. I saw the Post Nemesis Enterprise E by our very own Dr_McCoy_1701A. His excellent design allowed me to experiment. I took his model and removed all the textures. I created the textures using Adobe Photoshop CS5 (Extended v12) and then tested it along with a few friends at my school who own Bridge Commander.
The test was a success and there were no bugs were in the modification. The weapon colours and weapon quantity were my own ideas. Please, I'd like Feedback on this.
Thanks and get downloading, she needs her maiden voyage!
| || || |
|USS Relativity (Sovereign) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|USS Relativity (Sovereign) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|USS Relativity (Sovereign) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
USS Relativity, NX-474439
- Cyan Coloured Weapons
- Slightly faster than Post-Nemesis Enterprise-E
- New registry textures
- Version 1 of the Sovereign Relativity so expect updates to be posted
- Capable to Warp 9.9
- Modded for the Slipstream Framework
- None so far
- Download the .rar file included
- Open its contents
- Extract to your desktop or a place where BC is NOT installed and seperate
- Drag/Copy and Paste the "Data, Scripts and SFX" files to your BC directory
- Make sure you have Foundation Technologies installed (BCMP, BCMI)
- Play the game and enjoy her
- Post Nemesis Enterprise-E (V2)
- Elimisters Modern Weapons Pack (V3)
- Kobayashi Maru 1.0
- Slipstream Framework
- Dr_McCoy_1701A: Creator of the Post-Nemesis Enterprise-E
- Elimister: Creator of the Modern Weapons Pack V3
- KB Team: Creator(s) of the Kobayashi Maru mod
- Unknown: Creator of BCMI/BCMP
Note: I am not responsible for any damage this modification deals to your computer system or your copy of Bridge Commander.
Note 2: If you wish to change or modify this modification then please email me at the following email address.
|USS Relativity (Sovereign) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. BC Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 10-17-2011 at 12:15
Joined: June 19th, 2005
|Looks like it has been assimlated. |
Joined: June 7th, 2009
|first it came in a 29nth timeship version n now a sovreign class cousine to carry the name Relitivity ;D heheh exxcellent |
Joined: October 27th, 2003
|Well this is different,& an interesting concept though I agree with oberlerchner123 in the since that this looks more Borg than Federation & judging by the registry (NX) this is an experimental ship so outside of it being slightly faster than a normal Sov. what's special about her? You have a good idea here definitely room for improvement. |
Joined: November 27th, 2007
|Well I don't know if this counts as advertising or not, but heres a link to the EF group http://www.holo-federation.com/index.php |
and the backstory
and my recap of the story so far (albeit unfinished)
Basically the Relativity class was brought from the Sovereign class as the Century class was brought from the Sovereign. The Relativity is the first ship to bear the name (the RP is set before the 'Wells' class Relativity) and is the new Federation flagship with a Temporal core, brought about to end the war with the Kyhidrans before it started, the one time where the Temporal Prime directive was directly ordered to be broken. However, before the plan could be finalised Earth was attacked and Sol went supanova. Relativity engaged the temporal drive but without clear temporal co-ordinates, the ship was lost in time. Going back almost a year more than they should have done, it all turned out the Relativity was the cause of the war by attacking the Kyhidrans first.
From: (Amarillo, TX)
Joined: December 7th, 2006
|Keep trying dude. I'm sure you've done good work with this. I'm just not a fan of changing a few colors, a backstory, and calling it a completely new class. |
However, it's more than I've ever done with a ship (as far as releasing a mod...I've made plenty, just not released them) so I can't say anything bad about it.
So carry on and I look forward to seeing what you've got coming next.
Joined: May 11th, 2010
|Thanks Ekbalam. Your comment is much apprechiated. I did this to see if I was successful. It was in tests so I released my first version. I'm glad that you can't see anything wrong with it. Although, I was surprised that people haven't said anything about the extremely large registry details on the forward and ventral hull... |
Joined: February 16th, 2009
|Honestly I believe the registry that large is a good thing, and easy to read, I believe it more accurate to do that as well =p I would not send a ship out, if I have to look as it is undocking and everytime say to myself, what was that, becasue I cannot read anything writtin on it. THat is one of the best things you have done for this ^_^ I would like to see more of that, and anything else you may come up with. Also I would like to be in contact with you we may be able to come up with some stuff, As well some fixes XD |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!