|Dashers canon 1701refit (revamp) - File Description
| Description: |
this is the revamp of the Constitution Class USS Enterprise NCC1701 by Pneumonic81 & Improved by Dazer
Dasher said "The ship IS P81's, I take no credit for it's creation. Howerver, I have made the ship a
lot more canon.
First the Hardpoint has been improved so that the ship has new phasers on the ventral side of the hull.
Also it uses the Photon Torpedoes & Phasers (Taken from P81's Excelsior.) that the Enterprise uses in
The Wrath of Khan. Secondly the warp engines have had the blue glow removed, (This may sound like a
downside but it isn't, in the films the warp engines only glow when the ship go's through warp. Lastly
the impulse engines now glow orange instead of blue."
[this is a revamp for BC by TiqHud , Dasher Has not returned to my knowledge]
| || || |
|Dashers canon 1701refit (revamp) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|Dashers canon 1701refit (revamp) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|Dashers canon 1701refit (revamp) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
this is the original readme
Constitution Class USS Enterprise NCC1701 by Pneumonic81 & Improved by Dazer
3. Ship info
1. Full version of Star Trek Bridge Commander, preferably V1.1. May work in demo but this is untested.
2. Dasher42’s Ship plug-in system, see http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~bridgecommander/vbforums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1348 (Copy & Paste link to browser) for the full details and a download link for the latest version of the plug-in system.
3. BC-Mod Packager V4.4. Available on www.BCfiles.com.
1. Copy all the files in the .Rar Archive to your Bridge Commander directory.
2. Open up BC-Mod packager & select the game tools tab. (If it asks you if you would like to install the foundation system, click yes.)
3. Scroll down the list until you see the name ConstitutionRefit.py & then click it once so it becomes highlighted.
4. Click on the species pull down menu & choose federation, then click make plugin
5. Open up the game & go to configure then mutators & select all of the options.
6. And that should be it, any problems ask on the www.BCfiles.com forums.
3. Ship info
Perhaps the most famous spacecraft in the history of Starfleet, the Enterprise is a Federation Constitution-class starship, registry number NCC-1701, launched in 2245 from the San Francisco Yards orbiting Earth. The Enterprise was originally commanded by Captain Robert April and then by Captain Christopher Pike before entering into a five year mission under Captain James Tiberius Kirk. The original Enterprise was destroyed just before its scheduled retirement in 2285, when Captain Kirk self-destructed the Enterprise so that it would not fall into the hands of the Klingon Empire. It's replacement, the NCC 1701-A was commissioned shortly thereafter by the Federation and is currently in service under the command of Captain Kirk.
The ship IS P81's, I take no credit for it's creation. Howerver, I have made the ship a lot more canon.
First the Hardpoint has been improved so that the ship has new phasers on the ventral side of the hull. Also it uses the Photon Torpedoes & Phasers (Taken from P81's Excelsior.) that the Enterprise uses in The Wrath of Khan. Secondly the warp engines have had the blue glow removed, (This may sound like a downside but it isn't, in the films the warp engines only glow when the ship go's through warp. Lastly the impulse engines now glow orang instead of blue.
This software is provided as-is, and the author (Daniel B. Houghton) makes
No guarantee of the performance of this software, its security, compatibility,
safety, or usefulness, and cannot be held liable for any consequence of this
Permission is given to modify or distribute the accompanying files as a
Component of Bridge Commander under the terms of the Activision SDK license
With the following provisions:
1. This readme file shall be included in any distribution, and credit given in
any work which incorporates this package's files,
2. Any changes to the .PY files included in this distribution that does not
Incorporate Activision material shall be included as source code per the terms of
The Lesser GNU Public License (LGPL), where this does not violate the terms of
The Activision SDK license.
[revamped for BC by TiqHud]and Starforce showed me what to look for
|Dashers canon 1701refit (revamp) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. BC Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 7 | Last comment: 01-16-2009 at 11:10
Joined: January 2nd, 2006
|sounds very canon to me well done |
|ACES_HIGH (Staff) |
From: (Beaverton, Oregon)
Joined: September 11th, 2003
|just to clarify the author's requirements, if it's really necessary, you cannot install any mod unless you have the full version, and it is patched to 1.1 |
Joined: June 14th, 2006
|I look forward to fly her. |
edited out the welcome, Dasher42 is not back. that I know of. -tiq-
Joined: September 4th, 2003
|This looks like an extremely old file... |
I think I remember this from Dasher42 in about 2003 or something...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's something fishy about this.
|TIQHUD (Staff) |
Joined: August 26th, 2004
|was originaly Posted some Years back, but there was a different Foundation then, |
So it was revamped to work in BC now.
Joined: August 21st, 2007
|For those who are too new to remember, Foundation was created some odd 4 years |
ago to enable toggable mods through the use of the mutator button. It can activate
and deactivate mods ingame without restarting it. Most mods now don't even require
Foundation, but it was used widely for a long time. Without Foundation, we probably
wouldn't have the same BCFiles we have today. Good to see you back Dasher42. No,
you don't know me, but I browsed BCFiles for a very long time.
Enough with the history lesson, The ship is really nice. A good update to an older
Joined: March 13th, 2003
|this was my bro's submission from about 5 years ago, he submitted it coz back then, p81's connie didnt have the proper tmp pahsers & tmp photon weapons. |
wonder y it was resubmitted!
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!