|BCMP full version (V4.4) - File Description
| Quality: 10 |
Overall Rating: 10
Here is the full version of mod packer 4.4. If you are concurrently using 4.3, you don't need this file, but rather, this smaller download here
That works only if you have 4.3. If you have a version prior to the 4.3, then download this full version.
I don't think I need to say anything else here (ya already know what this program does) all the fixes are in the readme below.
|BCMP full version (V4.4) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|BCMP full version (V4.4) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
LICENCE FOR DISTRIBUTION
This mod is the property of Nightsoft, Inc., patent pending, and is not to be distributed for profit, sold,
bartered, rented, or otherwise used for personal gain without express permission from the owner. All rights
Permission is hereby given to all that wish to distribute or alter this mod, as long as the above conditions are
met and this licence is included in the readme, and appears at the top of the document. The mod must remain
proprietory; usage is restricted to SFC, BC, KA and Armada. You must also secure permission from the original
author of the mod. If you wish to alter this mod in any way, we ask that you contact the original author for
permission before you release it to the public. If you do not follow the aforementioned conditions, you will be
considered in violation of this user licence agreement, and will be subject to legal action. Any and all
subsequent alterations or additions to this product are the property of Nightsoft. Nightsoft reserves the right
to alter this licence at any time.
Thank you and enjoy.
This is Beta 4.4 of BCMP which FINALLY Makes BC-Mod Packages
like it was originally intended to do!
- Bridge Commander Retail Game.
- Windows Operating System
- 8.0 Megs of Free Space
- Sound Card for Sfx
- Auto-Add your Ship files to the Packager File List
- Double-Click on your File Lists to Add/Remove Files
- Create and Extract BC-Mod Files from and to your game
- Fixed Last Reported Bugs
- VideoFX Bugs gone for good!!!
1. Run Setup.exe ...
2. Install Bridge Commander - Mod Packager into the Folder of
3. Once installation is Complete run the Program.
Modders should include the following files in a BC-Mod when
Releasing your Mod:
scriptsshipsShip.py OR Ship.PYC file
scriptsshipsHardpointsShip.py OR Ship.PYC file is fine
(All Textures, etc.)
An Icon if you have one
This has all your Ship Info
[Name, Ship Description, Weapons Discription, Tactics]
Custom Sound Plugin for your new Weapons and Projectiles!
For Help please visit... http://bcmp.daaandesigns.com/
- Create and Extract BC-Mod Files for your Ships!!!
- Auto-Add your Ship's files to Packager File List
- Make Custom Sound Plugin Paks!!!
- BCMP will install Foundation if it is not found!
- Configuration Screen! (Folders, SoundFx, Options)
- Supports latest Foundation System by Dasher 42
- Ship Plugin Generation
- Ship TGL Package Generation (Add/Edit/Delete)
- Adding or Deleting ShipTGL Definitions into the Game!
- Managing the Plugins.py file by Enabling/Disabling or
- Add/Delete new QB Group Menus!!! No More putting
ships under the "Other Ships" Group Menu
- Ship File Structure Checker... Helps you Pinpoint Incorrect
File Names and Folders
- Attempt to make Program more "Rookie" Proof so BC doesn't
Help File was Created and Compiled By Steven Tuffnell AKA DaAan
Admiral Nuker for BCMP Logo Graphic, thanx!
Dasher42 for making Foundation which makes
this Program Possible!
Credit to Digitalfiend for making the TGLLib DLL to
import and export TGL files!!!
Thanks for your help!
Anyone is free to use this program, but I will not be held
responsible for any damages done to your computer or files.
Getting VB Runtime Errors??? Download and install this!
Unknown with this Release... need FEEDBACK!!!
Any Questions... Email Me or message on the Forums and I'll
STAR TREK: TM, ® & © 2003 Paramount Pictures. STAR TREK® and related elements are trademarks of Paramount Pictures.
All Rights Reserved. Nightsoft and the orbit N are registered trademarks of Nightsoft Inc. All other trademarks and
copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
|BCMP full version (V4.4) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. BC Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 45 | Last comment: 08-21-2011 at 22:39
Click the symbol to expand all comments (view full comments)
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!